Raw Apple Pie Bites from The Healthy Maven:
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1 cup dried apple rings, chopped
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup cashews
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Add dates and apple rings to a food processor and process until pea-sized.
- Add in cashews and process until dates, apple rings and cashews come together in a sticky ball.
- Break up the ball with your hands and add in the oats, spices and salt.
- Continue processing until all ingredients are well combined and have a sticky consistency.
- Roll into 20 or so balls.
- Store in fridge or freezer.